Monday 29 December 2014

New Year's Slide-Show

Our web-master, Paul Biggins, reminded me that Google accumulates all your photos into a slide show, similar to the ones you might have seen on Facebook.  So, if you want a reminder of last year's weather and wildlife, this is the place to look. Just click! Google Photo Slideshow

Without me to hold on to,
I'm sure Hanna would have fallen over!
The day cannot be far off when you will be able to see the photos for 2015 based on Google's assumptions of what you will do using their algorithms that they collected from all your Internet activity. Look for some interesting adverts between the pictures, based on your deepest but unspoken desires.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good Christmas and, more importantly, I look forward to a year when we might see some major progress, or at least a glimpse of some possible major progress.

Just to cheer you up a little, I ordered the new Hayden Hide just before Christmas.

I have no new photos from Paxton Pits, but my daughter-in-law took this photo over the week-end when Hanna and I went ice-skating.  It was a lot of fun, and a lot safer than skating on the frozen lakes at Paxton Pits, which I do not recommend.

Our "ice breaker" event this week is coming up very swiftly. This is our New Year's Day Bird-Watch which includes guided walks and indoor talks. If you want to know when it is, the clue is in the name. One customer phoned us to find out what day this event was to be held. I kid you not!